The MEP Interest Group on Obesity and Health System Resilience and the Obesity Policy Engagement Network-EU look forward to welcoming you to their joint-conference: Taking resilience to the next level: Obesity in European Health Data Space (EHDS) on Friday, 10 December 2021, from 11:00-12:30 pm CET.
Hosted by the MEP Group chairs, MEP Pernille Weiss and Susanna Solis Perez, the event will provide an opportunity for stakeholders to discuss the eagerly awaited publication of the European Commission’s Proposal for a European Health Data Space and to specifically consider the following questions:
- Are we addressing the right research questions?
- Are the correct data parameters in place to be able to monitor health outcomes on obesity beyond BMI?
- How can we ensure a joined-up health data approach?
- Who is accountable and responsible for the data on obesity, the impact of both primary and secondary data usage
- How can data on obesity generated across Europe can be comparable?